Just to add to Burt's feedback... while being a most CW op I am incredibly impressed with the RC1 and what it has achieved with my FLX-3K, I have noticed the firewire driver disconnects from the radio if I leave the radio running for long periods. I initially thought it was related to my power save options but I have everything set to 'never' but the disconnects occur usually after 20 mins of non operation.

I will keep tinkering but any tips would be helpful.

Regards all...

Dave