Hello @all

First let <http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/english-german/Let.html> me <http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/english-german/me.html> thank <http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/english-german/thank.html> all <http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/english-german/all.html> those <http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/english-german/those.html> at Flex-Radio who <http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/english-german/who.html> have <http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/english-german/have.html> poured <http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/english-german/poured.html> so <http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/english-german/so.html> much <http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/english-german/much.html> dedication <http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/english-german/dedication.html> into PSDR. CW is now a real fun and my really old problems with the overshoot is an a good way. Sometimes i thought it is my personal problem or sensitivity and now it's good to see that there was a problem (hihi).

Ok, here is my last wailing to get the perfect PSDR (hope so :-) )

I tested everything (other PC, other Powersupply, new database, every DSP/audio assembly from 48 to 192 Khz at every samplerate and every usable mode on the Firewire) to get rid of a klick after transmitting. With 2.0.19 it is so much better but it isnt gone. Is this my local problem or are ther more users with this issue or is there someone who find a way against it? Here are some samples:

20m SSB 100W into dummy  -  mp3  http://d.pr/O288 and a jpg http://d.pr/s1
20m CW 100W into dummy  -  mp3  http://d.pr/sfuz and a jpg http://d.pr/7mg4

The recording is done with PSDR. The intensity is changing a little, from 20 TX>RX switches 2 or 3 are without a click. When i close the squelch there is no noise.

Sorry that i come up again with this things, but its like chewingum on my shoes since i use my Flex 5000a :-)

vy '73 Thomas (t...@df2lh.de)