On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 7:21 AM, Alan P. Biddle <apbid...@united.net> wrote:

> John,
>
> I have been wondering the same thing, which I saw in my first PowerSDR
> experience, 2.0.16.  I would like to use the band hopping feature in WSPR.
> At 5 watts it probably doesn't matter, but it would be nice to have the ATU
> remain engaged.

That has been logged as a request with Flex. (I know, I requested it.)
Either the ATU state needs to be "sticky" by band or the ATU needs to remain
on through band changes once selected. Either will work as the ATU is
automatic and having it in-line isn't going to be a problem as insertion
loss is low.

I requested this because of WSPR frequency hopping too.

Oh, and *please* edit out the parts of the message that aren't part of your
question. You reposted the entire message digest.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.