From: Michael Ruttenberg

Date: 03/08/11 04:08:37

To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz

Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Remote Operation - Software Needed

How do you run the PSDR software? At the local end (where you physically

Are) or at the remote end (where the rig is)?

If at the local end, how do you get get the software to control the rig as

The rig and PSDR are physically separate.

If at the local end, how do you key the rig for SSB/CW?

I am sure there are many questions about how to chain up the software and

Rig.

Is there a guide written somewhere from someone who has succeeded in doing

This? I have a Flex3000 and would be interested in seeing this in action.

Mike

G7TWC

On 8 March 2011 02:59, Mike WA8BXN <hubb...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> When using skype for audio, a different skype account is needed for each

> computer (easy to have as many as you want). Each one will both send and

> receive audio. Even if you were going to just listen to the remote radio

> still two accounts would be needed, on to get the audio sent from the

> remote

> system, and one to receive it on the local computer. I suppose if one was

> going to use a digital mode like PSK31 an audio link would not be needed
at