Mine appears to work ok. I don't ever remember changing the drop value but
mine is set to 500.

73 de KE4WY Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: flexedge-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexedge-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Eric Wachsmann
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 5:57 PM
To: flexe...@flex-radio.biz; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [FlexEdge] [FlexRadio] PowerSDR v2.0.20 RC2 Release Candidate 2
now available for download

Ray,

I've verified this issue and you are indeed correct.  The default values on
the CWX form are not working well.  We'll get this fixed in the next
revision, but if others are having the same trouble, I would suggest moving
the Drop Delay to 300 (default is currently 100).  This worked well on my
development setup.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Ray, K9DUR <k9dur@#rnacs.com> wrote:

> I am now running Win7 (32-bit) instead of Vista, so I am comparing
> apples to oranges to some extent.
> --snip--
>

> 3.  CW via CWX is SERIOUSLY broken here.  I have to go back to v2.0.19RC1.
> Transmitted signal is okay at 7 wpm or less.  It is erratic at 8 wpm or
> higher.  The following observation was made listening to MON with
> headphones
> while sending at 22 wpm via CWX into a dummy load on 12m:  If you ignore
> the
> tone & listen carefully to the background noise, it appears that the noise
> level is pulsing in the correct timing & rhythm for the CW being sent, but
> the tone heard is random.
>
> --snip--

> 73, Ray, K9DUR
> http://k9dur.info

This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used
for posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist
who are using beta versions of the software.

database 5943 (20110310) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5943 (20110310) __________

http://www.eset.com