Gary

Think in terms of Inputs and output for each Block:

PSDR out ---->VAC1-------->Skype Input (Mic)----------Ethernet/Wireless--------->Skype Remote Output (Speakers) PSDR Input<--VAC2<--------Skype Output(SPK)<--------Ethernet/Wireless<--------Skype Remote Input (Speakers)

Wired Ethernet will always have less latency than wireless

Jim, GI1CET