Mike,

I get a similar error with 2m transverter configuration when I try to either
sync VFO's, or copy VFO A to VFO B when that band is selected.

This does not seem to happen when any other band is configured as a
transverter (i.e 432, 1296, 2300 etc) - only 144 MHz.

When I set up a 144 MHz transverter on VHF#2 in the transverter form, and
subsequently try to either a) save / recall a 144 MHz memory b) attempt to
Sync A and B VFO's or c) copy from VFO A to VFO B, or vice-versa, then I get
an unhandled exception error. Any other frequency transverter (432, 1296
etc) seems to work fine. I have tried other positions on the TRANSVERTER
Form for a 144 MHz transverter and get the same crashes.

This are the steps that illustrate the issue.

Step 1. Try to add a 432 MHz transverter in VHF#2 (1st two greyed out) i.e
432 - 436 MHz with a 404 MHz LO. Then try to sync VFO's or copy VFO A to VFO
B when that band is selected. All OK

Step 2. Try to add a 144 MHz transverter in VHF#3 (1st two greyed out) i.e
144 - 146 MHz with a 116 MHz LO. Then try to sync VFO's or copy VFO A to VFO
B when that band is selected.

With my set up, I was getting an unhandled exception error after Step 2.

Best Regards,

Rod Preston VK4KZR
Brisbane, Australia