Ed:

The Flex equipment, the TX included, is a baseband SSB mixer.  We inject the
transmit signal high side.  You will see the image of this low side in
another receiver.  BUT, please note HOW FAR DOWN IT IS FROM THE MAIN SIGNAL.
 It way below the legal requirements and you need to be very close to hear
it.

Bob