Greetings Gwyn,

What buffer size do you use when you go to 48 KHz?? I do the exact same
thing as you do for CW with 48 KHz sampling rate but have to change my
buffer size (the setting just above the sample rate setting) to about either
512 or 1024 and that solves it here.

Hope this helps.

73 Joel W5ZN

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 6:58 AM, Gwyn Williams <g4...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Are there any other users out there with the same problem?
> I use the Flex 5000A on CW only, I have downloaded the new release RC2 and
> are currently using it. My problem is that when I use a sample rate of 48KHz
> my monitored CW is occasionally truncated and sounds raspy. The other
> sampling rates are fine, but I prefer the filtering and Panadapter display
> with the 48KHz sample rate. I only use an external keyer.
>
> Are there any other users that experience the same problem?
>
> Kind Rgds,
> Gwyn Williams - G4FKH

73 Joel W5ZN

www.w5zn.org