The equipment:
Flex 1500
PowerSDR V2.019RC1
VAC is v 4.9.0.1652

Computer to the Flex Radio is an AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Cor 3800 with 3GB Ram
Mother board is an Asus A7A266 (not particularly new)
Windows XP Pro SP3
AntiVirus: AVG

Remote computer:
Windows 7 (more than one computer - all behave the same).

My goal is to be able to run digital modes while sitting in another part of the
house, in particular PSK31.  I can use either MixW or the HRD suite.

When local I can set everything up and it works fine.  Remotely I can start up
the various software packages but the neither DM780 or MixW can find the
virtual com ports.  It appears that PowerSDR found them since as long as I have
the VAC enabled, the control software for VAC can't restart the drivers.

Is there some level of permissions I need to set for the user account or
something else?  The virtual com ports appear to be working.

Tom
WB8COX