From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Ed White
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 2:16 PM
To: SDR-5000
Subject: [Flexradio] Data base

Hi Gang:
Question
I am running Flex5000A, PSDR 2.0.20 Running MS XP:
Where is the database that stores all the vac, COM-O-COM and other changes
stored in PSDR? I had 2.0.16 running well now I have 2.0.20 running and have
troubles with setting com ports and audio.
Can the data base for 2.0,16 be inputted to 2.0.20. or do I have to just
rebuild everything.
Ed
WA3BZT