That laptop should work fine.  You may have to disable Bluetooth and the 
wireless NIC as they are major contributors of internal latency (DPCs), but 
that is easy to do.

-Tim


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 5:23 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Flexradio] Minimum Laptop requirements for Flex-1500

Greeting to all,
I am trying to find some information regarding the minimum requirements for 
proper operation of the Flex 1500.
I have a Sony Viao laptop running with an Intel Pentium M processor 740 
(1.73GHz, 2Mb L2 cache 533MBz FSB) I have upgraded the system with 1.5GB of
memory(DDR2 SDRAM)
I'm running Windows XP home edition.

I'm asking because I'm planning the purchase of the 1500 at the Dayton 
Hamvention this year and I'm hoping that the Sony will run the program 
correctly without having to do a laptop upgrade too.
Thanks in advance es VY73'
Steve W8CRH
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to