Brian, Yep, that will do it. I had one when I 1st got my SDR-1000 & was still running the FT-847 in the house.
73, Ray, K9DUR http://k9dur.info -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brian Lloyd Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 3:46 PM To: Ed White Cc: Boatanchors List; SDR-5000 Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Mic switcher On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Ed White <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Gang: > What I am looking for is a microphone switch so I can switch one microphone > between 5 rigs? > If there is not anything I can build a switch and do the job myself, just > thought I would ask? > By switching the same mic. I can just set up each rig for the same mic and > go for it? > I think this is what you are looking for. http://www.ncsradio.com/m_switch.html -- Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL 3191 Western Dr. Cameron Park, CA 95682 [email protected] +1.767.617.1365 (Dominica) +1.931.492.6776 (USA) (+1.931.4.WB6RQN) _______________________________________________ FlexRadio Systems Mailing List [email protected] http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/ _______________________________________________ FlexRadio Systems Mailing List [email protected] http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

