I wonder if anyone has any any issue regarding a keyer NOT keying the Flex 3000?

I have been using a Logikey CMOS keyer on my Flex for some time, but I think in
part it has
the odd trouble with RF getting into the 12 volt supply line..
and I get tired of replacing batteries in it.

On the weekend I saw an Autek MM3 CMOS keyer.. 4 memories and an internal power
supply from AC power.
I thought the price was fine, so I got it.

But it does not seem to key the Flex...why?

I took a continuity tester yesterday and tested the output of the Logikey and
Autek keyers when in  TUNE mode.
Both make the continity tester Beep.. so it seems that there is a closed
circuit at the output on both keyers.

Anyone venture to guess why the Autek does not key the rig?

tnx
Brien
VE3VAW