In SetUp/DSP reduce the Delay setting down towards 20. I have mine at 15 and
that seems to be the best for me....but in my location the noise levels
change from time to time and band to band. So depending on what I see for
levels I will adjust the DELAY accoordingly.

I wish there a NR slider button !!

Ted, WB2LOU

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 5:36 AM, David Walker <vk...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> What do people think of NR on version 2.0.22?
>
> When I turn NR on my rx audio crackles.  I the previous version was much
> better on my PC.  I think its a disaster. Any suggestions before I revert
> back?
>
> (My PC... Asus M4A89TD Pro / USB3 with Athlon II 3Ghz CPU, Win7x64, 4GB
> Ram.  Radio FLX3000)
>
> Dave

You cannot change history, but you can make history!
Education is the only legal cure for stupidity.