From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Dennis Deaton
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 12:49 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Flex 1500 with version 2.0.22 TX/RX audio issue

Flex 1500 with i5 Intel 64 bit win7 6gb ram.
Everything went well on the upgrade from 2.0.20 to 2.022 till the audio on TX
and RX went to crap after about 2 minutes. A reboot of radio and software and
or computer would not solve it. It would start ok then flake out. I changed the
audio buffer to 2048 from 1024 and the problem seems to be rectified at this
point. I talked on phone for about 45 minutes with no problems in operation.
After resetting it to 1024 and restarting the system it took a few minutes then
audio flaked out again. So, back to 2048. Anyone with any ideas???
I used 1024  for audio buffer size on all other versions of the software with
great results till now. Otherwise everything else is great and functionally
this is the best so far!!
If it ain’t broke, we aren’t having any fun yet!!!
73,
Dennis G. Deaton
KG7UY