I'm going to Dayton this year for my first time.  The Flexradio exhibit will be
one I look forward to seeing.  I'm curious if there will be radios for sale
that I could pick out or just display/exhibit only?  I know some of the bigger
vendors/wholesalers will have items to purchase at the show.  If so, would
there be any benefit in delaying purchase of a new radio until the Hamvention,
rather than ordering online ahead of time?  I'm thinking maybe saving on
shipping charges or hamfest special package or something like that.  I guess
some of that would be negated by having to pay local sales tax at Dayton,
whatever that may be.  Either way I'm sure looking forward to getting a new
Flex to replace the old IC-756 around May.  Regards.

Jeff