Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply.
I'm not sure what "Adaptive LMS" is exactly but hope it makes an appearance in v2.1.

Cheers!

Mike.

On 08/04/11 13:12, Bob McGwier wrote:

My apologies to all for being so busy my mind was half asleep. I am really up against it at work.
.,
ANF is completely DISABLED in CW. I cannot remember a time when it was not but as you can tell, my mind can go off track when multitasking.

This is by design because we wanted ANF to operate reasonably rapidly on interfering tones and this seemed inconsistent with CW.

I can only promise that all of this stuff in adaptive LMS (ANF, NR, etc.) is under active consideration.

Bob