Hi Gang:
Have a question has anybody noticed while using the V/U to drive a 144 MHz amp running 1.5 KW had any troubles with the V/U unit driving full power out at start then settling down into the low power setting in the PSDR? I remember reading something that you have to start low and bring it up to power? Also remember that others had problems with the flex 5000A driving a amp where the amp would trip. I had the Flex5000a go full power out or some high power while using PSDR 2.0.16 I only need to run 13 watts to get 1.5 KW out well it had to hit a hell of a lot of power it blew up a "N" connector and of course blew the HV fuse and three diodes in the amp.
Running XP 2.0.22 with a Flex 5000A.
Anything?
Ed
WA3BZT