I've not posted in a while since I've had no recent problems since the
upgrade to v. 2.0.19, but I've just suddenly discovered terribly distorted
audio with an echo as well back in SSB mode. I had this problem months ago
with an earlier version and got help solving it. I checked levels and only
running about 15 on mic gain and DX is set to about 4. Main Transmit meter
mic setting shows levels running about 0db on peaks and averaging less
overall. In the Settings DSP - AGC/ALC panel I do not have Enabler selected
but have also tried it selected with no improved result.

Should I just make the upgrade to the latest version? If I do will I suffer
any CW issues as I'm one of those old guys who stills enjoys that mode hi
hi.

Rick
W2JAZ

PS Running an iMac using Win 7 via Boot Camp