Building on Brian's suggestion, look at a used Macbook Pro. There are
several reputable dealers on the net, I have done business with
www.gainsaver.com and had good experience with them. They recycle computers
coming off lease from companies, tear them down and then build them back up
based on your needs. All the parts are used but they test that they work.
You also can get am extended warranty which I would strongly recommend.

73
Neal