This may be an easy one.

My SDR-1000 clicks when not powered on but DC power is available to it.
The click is not particularly loud but is enough to be annoying.
Of course it stops when one power lead is lifted from the power cube but
that's a little annoying to have to do.

I have a switching DC PS (Samlex) that powers a "DC Power" power cube which
then has Andersen Power Pole connectors feeding this SDR as well as a brand Y
radio. Having the brand Y radio in or out of circuit makes no difference.

BTW, I have TWO SDR-1000's and BOTH do this identical thing.

Ideas?

Thanks & 73,

Lowell
K9LDW