Do be careful doing this.  I purchased the software and when I loaded the PC
component (on an XP machine) it gave me the BSOD and then immediately
rebooted the machine. I had to boot into safe mode and do a system restore
to recover.  I'm suspecting the issue might be related to the fact that I
have two video cards and 4 monitors connected to the PC.

John W2FS