Brad,  What is your MIC level readings on the meter?  Can't get any RF out in 
SSB if you don't have any audio in.

73's,

Mike
KE7WRJ

--- [email protected] wrote:

From: "Brad A. Steffler" <[email protected]>
To: Tim Ellison <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] No RF Out on SSB but RF out in other modes
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 21:22:32 -0500

On 5/8/2011 8:47 PM, Tim Ellison wrote:
Sorry , Tim. Can't you read my mind? I know you can do magic. I have 
seen you do it here on the reflector.

Seriously, Flex 5000a with 2nd receiver running barefoot.

Brad A. Steffler
KE4XJ






> What radio hardware are you using?
>
>
> -Tim
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] 
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brad A. Steffler
> Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 9:24 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Flexradio] No RF Out on SSB but RF out in other modes
>
> I am still a newbie to Flex Radio:
>
> Win 7 Pro  64 bit - Neal Campbell special, very fast and capable PC. Cut to 
> bare bones with no extra software stuff on it, but am connected to internet.
> PSDR  2.0.22
>
> On 80 Meters SSB last night: RF out for a split second, then dropped to zero 
> out on the meter, which was set to RF out. Also no RF on the SWR meter 
> (Palstar) in forward power setting.
> Drive set at 90.  Homebrew tuner matched 1.1 to 1. Great RF out on CW.
> During TUNE, I get an honest 12 watts out on both the rig power meter on the 
> screen and on the forward power setting on the SWR meter.  Reset database - 
> still no SSB RF out. Good RF out on CW and TUNE.
>
> Then did database reset. and cycled rig power off and on.
>
> Obviously I am having a software setting problem. But I don't know what
> parameter(s) I have set wrongly. Obviously I am also not sequencing the 
> database reset and rig on/off correctly.
>
> Dudley or Tim: Help (missed the Indiana QSO party)
>
> Brad A. Steffler
> KE4XJ
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/
>


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/



_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to