To: "William H. Fite" <omni...@gmail.com>; "NJSCAN" <njs...@verizon.net>
Cc: "Flex Reflector" <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Fw: DDutil error

As a point of interest, you should never have to uninstall a previously installed version PowerSDR before installing a new version. Each version is fully self-contained and independent of each other. The only thing shared by multiple versions of PowerSDR are the skins and the master.xml file which allows you to choose multiple radios connected to the same PC. Matter of fact, you can hose up your installation if you uninstall the particular version of PowerSDR that installed the FLEX Firewire driver.

-Tim