Hi folks,

I had everything set up and running fine under Win7 32-bit: PSDR, VAC, VSP,
MixW, CW Skimmer, and all the WSJT software. Setting up VAC was no problem;
it worked just as the knowledge base said, right from the word go.

But then I built this cool new 64-bit machine. It's all up and going,
running great and fast as lightning with Win7 64-bit, and ever app I had
before is installed and running -- except VAC.

I installed the 64-bit version and brought up the control panel. When I try
to do anything, it sez: Cannot change device property (0/X - Access is
denied). The number 'X' is different, depending on what I try to do, but the
message is otherwise always the same. The VAC window then crashes.

I can actually set the cable parameters by clicking on Set and letting the
window crash; when I come back, the parm is changed as I requested. However,
the program does not work.

The devices appear in the Windows Audio dropdown, and they appear as
available devices in the PSDR Setup VAC page. I can assign audio streams to
them; but no audio goes through. If I bring up the VAC control panel, it
shows nothing in the rightmost columns.

Without VAC there's not much I can do. Any suggestions?

thanks,
Tony KT0NY

--
"We don't want every single college grad with mathematical aptitude to
become a derivatives trader." -- Barack Obama