On 6/06/2011 8:59 PM, David Walker wrote:
Hi Folks,

I have attempted to install RC3 on my Althon II, 3Ghz with Win64 but get the PowerSDR stopped working windows is looking for a solution.

I deleted all references and the master.xl file from /user/username/appdata/flexradio V.XXX and restart the process but PowerSDR falls over at same point of loading with dialog box stating 'powersdr has stopped working.'

Deleted all previous version and reinstalled but problem persists.

Deleted install and and manually deleted any references to PowerSDR files on my machine and registery. Reinstalled Power SDR RC3 and problem persists. PowerSDR stopped working msg haunts.

Installed Power SDR RC2 - works fine.

Any ideas?

Regards

Dave.