I beg forgiveness for taking us off topic but as the next FMT nears, I have
some excess equipment that I would like to move out.

One HP 3336B Synthesizer/Level Generator.  NIST calibration through
10-25-11.  $300.00

One HP 3586B Selective Level Meter.  $500.00

Both units are fully functional.  They show minor scuffs and scrapes on
their cases, consistent with their age.  However, the front panels are clean
and there are no stickers except for the current calibration sticker on the
3336B.  All display segments and LEDs are bright.  Both lock to my 10MHz
reference.  Photocopied manuals are included as are power cords.

Due to age and the vagaries of FedEx/UPS, I cannot warrant these, only
assure you that they are functioning properly when they leave my shack.

Both are very competitively priced as a walk through eBay will confirm.
Shipping is actual cost + $20.00 for double boxing.  Take them both and I'll
toss in a NOS GPIB cable.

Please contact me off line if interested.

73
Bill
KJ4SLP