"Just curious, is it possible to run two 1500s at once? "

No, this isn't possible.  The FLEX-1500 USB driver does not have to ability to 
enumerate multiple instances of the radio hardware.

It is however an enhancement that has been logged in the enhancements database.


-Tim

From: Richard McClelland [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 3:59 PM
To: Tim Ellison; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Running the Flex-3000 and 1500 at the same time

Just curious, is it possible to run two 1500s at once?  Hadn't thought of that 
until now but that could certainly cut down on a lot of band-switching that I 
currently do.

Rick, AA5S

> From: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; 
> [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
> Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 19:53:04 +0000
> Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Running the Flex-3000 and 1500 at the same time
>
> Sure you can. I do it every day I run the radios.
>
> Upgrade to PowerSDR v2.0.22. Make sure you select the 5000/3000 & 1500
>
> Power up both radios.
>
> Start PowerSDR and select the 1500 first.
>
> Start a second instance of PowerSDR and it should automatically connect to 
> the 3000 or provide you a screen to select (use) it.
>
>
> -Tim
> -----
> W4TME
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: 
> [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> 
> [mailto:[email protected]]<mailto:[mailto:[email protected]]>
>  On Behalf Of [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
> Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 3:20 PM
> To: Flex reflector list
> Subject: [Flexradio] Running the Flex-3000 and 1500 at the same time
>
> I've searched the resources but can't find a clear answer. I would like to 
> run the Flex-3000 and the Flex-1500 (primarily as a receiver) at the same 
> time on the same computer. I can open either the 3000 or the 1500 with 
> PowerSDR but not both at the same time. The Flex-1500 has been installed and 
> running for about a year and I recently added the Flex-3000. Running Windows 
> 7. Thanks in advance. Bob, k9foh.
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to