You must buy a licensed VAC instead of using the demo version.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

On 23/06/2011 21:13, Gary Franklin wrote:
I am nearly 100 % operational using Fldigi digital modes with the Flex 5000. I receive very well and I can activate the Flex 5000 from Fldigi, I get the tones! everything I need .... but I also get at regular intervals a wierd voice announcment which comes over the Flex while transmitting. What is this and how do I turn it off!

Thanks for all the help I have received from the list!

Gary     K8BKB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Franklin" <franklin6...@att.net>
To: "Flex Radio" <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 12:22 PM
Subject: [Bulk] [Flexradio] PSWR & Fldigi Setup

Can anyone tell me the proper settings to use for the PSDR Cat Control tab and Fldigi Rig Cat tab to enable PTT control of PSDR with Fldigi. My last attempt freaked out PSDR ..... com port issues? Improper setup on Cat Control tab??? I don't know. I have managed to recover and get PSDR working properly again. I have re-installed VSP manager and VAC 4.09 with no issues. Recive works great now I need to get Rig Control working without screwing up PSDR.

I have reviewed the Flex Wiki site instructions which are very helpful however I can't seem to download the rig discription XML file from W1HJK.com archives. When I double click for download I just get the file listing??? What am I missing?

Thanks

Gary  K8BKB