I love the title.  I hate DPC's and the poor drivers/hardware/OS that causes
them.  Good luck.

Bob N4HY

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 6:05 AM, Bob <b...@iafrica.com> wrote:

> Hi to the group. I have run the "new" latency program and got a result back
> that actually has a name to it. My worst DPC is ~250 uS ( which is good !)
> and I probably can't do anything about it. But I would like to know if
> there
> is anything I can do to improve. The DPC is labeled as Wdf 01000.sys
> (kernel
> Mode driver Framework Runtime, micro soft corp) and doing 253 uS.
> My system is Win7 32 bit on a quad core intel machine and 4 gig of ram. The
> Flex is a 5000A with all of the toys..ATU RX2 and V/U modules.
>

> Regards to all Bob ZS6BXI
>
> --
> dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is
> believed to be clean.

Tune In Excitement (TM)

PowerSDR(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems

"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited."
Web: http://www.flexradio.com