Mike, check on the knowledge base for the instructions for connecting MixW,
VAC, and VSP. That will get you on PSK. You can find it here:

http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50230.aspx?Keywords=mixw

Even if you have a PSK program other than MixW, the info in this file will
get you on the right track. The 1500 is well-suited to digital modes like
PSK, WSPR and JT65.

73,
Tony KT0NY

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Michael Goins <wmgo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there some sort of step-by-step for putting a Flex (specifically a 1500)
> on psk? Can't seem to find a lot but I'm a newbie to SDR and I'm just
> getting set up.
>
> Mike, k5wmg

"We don't want every single college grad with mathematical aptitude to
become a derivatives trader." -- Barack Obama