Trying to get Flex to work with CAT control for my logging software.
I've installed VSP Manager, but when I try and create virtual ports I get:
Unhandled exception has occured in your application....
Access to the registry key
'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\VSBC\Ports\COM6COM16' is denied.

Why am I denied? I'm guessing there is something stuck in the mighty clutches of the registry that
won't be denied, not explainable to the common man.

Any suggestions? I've uninstalled and installed several times, and all that does is consume my time.

73
Brian
N5BA