> What is the recommended start sequence for PSDR and DDUtil ?.

Hello Erik,

I guess I'd have to say, "Whatever works for you!"

Now that I've muddied the waters, I'll tell you what works for me.

1) I start the laptop computer that operates the whole setup - mine usually
runs 24/7, so that's not a biggie most of the time.

2) After the computer is done thrashing the hard drive and is ready to get
to work, I turn on power to the F5K and wait for the "Beep-Boop" as the
Firewire port is initialized.

4) Then I start PSDR and wait until it the main screen is fully displayed.

5) Then I start DDUtil and wait until the main screen is displayed.

6) Lastly, I start BobSmeter.

When I shut things down, I close PSDR and then turn off the power to the
F5K.  I leave DDUtil and BobSmeter running.

The next time I turn things back on, all I do is turn on the F5K, wait for
the "Beep-Boop" and then start PSDR.

73,

Ralph  W5JGV - WD2XSH/7


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to