In my case, if I revert to PSDR to 1.18.6, the problem disappears..

I have not had a like problem on my Flex5K PSDR 2.x.x

AL, K0VM

On 7/12/2011 12:00 PM, flexradio-requ...@flex-radio.biz wrote:
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 07:32:11 -0400
From: Michael Walker<va...@portcredit.net>
To:flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Power Out failure - 3000 W7 64 bit

I seem to have this intermittent problem and I have been working directly
with Tim and Gerald on this as well as other areas within the Flex team.

There are 2 scenarios and this is on a Windows 7, 64 Bit both with and
without an Intel Firewire card and both either in legacy mode and not in
legacy mode.

After a clean reboot, you turn on the radio, wait until Windows finds the
firewire ports and then start PSDR.  All looks good, but you have no power
out.

To recover, you:

Shutdown PSDR
Power off the radio
Wait
Power on the radio
Wait
Start PSDR

All is good and now you have power

The other scenario is that all is good.  Then for no apparent reason, you
loose power again (with no warning).

It would be nice if PSDR would tell you when it has no RF out as the RF
output meter on the Radio also shows 0 watts out.  (Gerald, maybe we can add
that with a warning popup--last night I was running 6M and couldn't figure
out why no one was call me back).

The recovery is the same as above.  Last night, I worked 2 more contacts
when I lost power again.  I did the same recovery and then it worked fine
for a few more hours.

This is with the latest non-beta release.

My ask to the community is have you seen this before and if so, how did you
fix it.  Remember, I have tried every combination of Firewire card, etc.,
(see above).

Many thanks all, Mike VA3MW