On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 1:45 AM, Stig Rasmussen <la4...@online.no> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm considering buying a Flex-1500, but somebody here has complained about
> the audio.'

The audio on mine is fine. This does seem to be an isolated case.

> I don't know if that is a user-problem, newbie that don't know how to
> configure it right, or if the audio amplifier used in it is bad, or
> broken.(?)

I don't think anyone is quite sure what the problem is in that case right
now. Regardless, I and many others are happy with our 1500s.

> I would require a flat audio curve within the SSB passband I set up.
> Can I expect that from a Flex-1500?

Yes.

> Also on TX?

Yes. Just accept that the 1500 has limited bandpass on TX and will not do
full ESSB if that is your goal.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.