-----Original Message----- From: Gary Shriver
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 11:44 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Running HRD & Bob S Meter

OK all you Flex Guru's,  here's what I would like to do.   I would like to
run HRD and Bob's S meter at the same time.  The problem I am having is they
can't share the same virtual com port.  In Power SDR I assign a virtual com
port created in Comm0Comm to Cat Control.   If I use the Comm0Comm mated com
port,  I can get HRD working and Bob's S meter working but not both at the
same time.  There is a conflict when each program asks for the same port.
Can I do this?
Thanx
73-Gary

Gary

Yes but you will need an additional com port(s) set.

If I may ask what is your overall goal?
Just run HRD or HRD-DM-780 for digital?

don