I've noticed that I can't scroll the frequency between 2MHzand 2.1MHz or
4Mhz and 4.2MHz This may occur at higher frequencies too but I haven't as
yet checked.

It is fine with 2.1 RC3 and previous. It is still present after a database
reset.

Another possible anomily -- using the memory drop down on the main window in
FM, the focus stays with the window (the left and right arrow keys and the
mouse change memory settings) after clicking in the panadaptor display. It
changes ok when clicked in the frequency display.

Using XP SP3 and 2.15 with Flex 1500 (also latest DDutils but it doesn't
seem to affect the above behavior.)

--
Brian Duffell G3VGZ