I have a Flex-3000 on an Windows 7 computer supplied by Neal running PowerSDR 2.1.2. I am using a PowerMaster meter to measure power output and SWR.

On receive everything works fine, but transmit is a problem. When I click TUNE, I get an indication on the PowerMaster of about 15 watts out with an SWR of 1.02. This is what would be expected from my settings in PowerSDR. However, if I click the MOX button, I show 0 watts out and no indication of SWR. My PowerSDR screen does show the transmit modulation when either TUNE or MOX is engaged.

Since I get a correct power and SWR reading when TUNE is engaged, I assume that my PowerMaster meter is working correctly. No doubt, I have something hooked up incorrectly or have entered an improper setting in PowerSDR. In the Mixer, I do have the Mic Input button checked and the bar raised to the highest level.

Any suggestions for help in correcting my "no transmit" power situation would be appreciated.

Gary Robertson
W5SAT
groberts...@austin.rr.com
512-267-0336