Andrew,

For the TX to be unlocked on the transverter ports and to transmit, you have to be operating in transverter mode using the transverter form to define the band of operation. I don't think it will work as you have described. I'll need to talk with the development team on Monday to be certain.

-Tim
Tim Ellison, W4TME
Product Management, Sales & Support
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln Ste 1-150
Austin, TX 78728
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
Email: t...@flexradio.com <mailto:t...@flexradio.com>
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>

logo
/Tune In Excitement^(TM)
PowerSDR^(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems/