From: Tim Ellison, W4TME <t...@flex-radio.com>
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flex makes a great CW radio
To: "dan edwards" <w...@att.net>
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz, t...@flexradio.com
Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2011, 12:33 PM

    I don't know what to tell you, but it works for
      me.

      I set the parameter in the Setup as I indicated.

      Created a VAR1 filter by dragging the panadapter filter shirts to
      something other than the default

      Cycled through the 20m bandstack settings to make sure it "stuck"

      Shut down PowerSDR

      Powered up PowerSDR and my VAR1 filter was the same as when I shut
      down.

      -Tim

      ---

      Tim Ellison, W4TME

      Product Management, Sales & Support

      FlexRadio Systems™

      4616 W Howard Ln Ste 1-150

      Austin, TX 78728

      Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223

      Email: t...@flexradio.com

      Web: www.flexradio.com

      Tune In
          Excitement™

          PowerSDR™ is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems