From: dan edwards
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 10:13 AM
To: Neal Campbell ; William H. Fite
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flex 3K and 5K software shut down QRO.

John

another approach might be to UN-plug as much stuff as you can from the radio,
and see if the problem goes away....my experience with ferrites has been 'get
the big ones'.. so you can put more than one turn through them. remember ' N
squared ' ??...and, like others, have found 31 mix really is magic...

another 'reference' article:
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek/in-prac/index.htm#1005 in addition to K9YC's
excellent articles...and others...

then again, if the problem is just on 20m, have you tried making the antenna
feedline another quarter wavelength longer, on say 14.150 ?

73, good luck, w5xz, dan