Hi,

Two days ago, my Flex 5000A and the software were working fine on PSK.  But,
yesterday, when tried to call a station, my gear refused to transmit.  It
receives just fine and I can hear the Flex switch from receive to transmit but
DigiPan locks up and the PSDR screen shows 0 watts output.  Something must have
happened to change a software setting but I can't find anything to be different.

I can send CW and SSB so the radio itself is OK, and it also shows power output
when I click on "ATU".  Here's my setup:  Flex 5000A, Win 7, PSDR 2.0.22, VAC
4.09, Com0Com and DigiPan 2.0.

Any hints would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill   --  KA6T