Hello All -

Just DL 2.2.3.

Noted one difference from 2.0.22:

The tool bar at the top  i.e. setup  Memory  Wave  etc in the past was in a
white tool bar that would indent when scrolled over.

With 2.2.3 there is no tool bar, just the usual clickable categories.  But now,
when I hover over the different categories, they are
highlighted with a light blue box, and it is very difficult to see what is
highlighted.

I seem to remember this discussed in a previous release, but cannot find it in
the archives.

I havent done a data reset, just wonder if this is normal?

Running  F5000a with Neal Special Computer and all updates.

73
W8LO
Larry