From: Ed White <wa3...@verizon.net>
To: SDR-5000 <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Wed, September 28, 2011 6:40:00 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] Get the way back machine out for this Question

Hi Gang:
Have a question for the way back machine gang SDR1000 with the Delta 44 sound
card.
What I am looking for is the documentation for the adapter that we built for
the
inputs and output to the Delta 44. The Delta 44 came with a big brick to
interface out signals to the computer . One of our early gang came up with a
card to put on the Delta 44 to take its place. I need the documentations for
the
card anybody have the information.
Ed
WA3BZT