may be in play is "Amo Follows" on the Other tab, and I have selected Both.
Steve Nance may be able to reveal any other DDUtil options that are coming into
play, but I sure don't see them.
Jim Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:09:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] DDUTIL & "VFO Sync" possible bug
From: wa2...@gmail.com
To: jsqu...@msn.com

Not sure why yours differs.
I know of three other people who experience the same problem.
It's not a big deal, as long as you know what causes it.
When A is sync'd to B, and HRD send the command to change, it occurs for a
split second and immediately reverts back to the original freq / band. I think
VFO "B" is effectively saying, "hey, you can't change - we are sync'd up" All I
know is when I disable the Sync feature it works fine.