Sent: October 15, 2011 07:12 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] AF slider seems to Pan

Try a reset to factory defaults (database reset) and then test
immediately before changing anything in the database and see what happens.

I assume you are referring to the master AF Gain control on the left
hand side of the console (the only control labeled "AF" on the console).

-Tim
---
Tim Ellison, W4TME
Product Management, Sales & Support
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln Ste 1-150
Austin, TX 78728
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
Email: t...@flexradio.com <mailto:t...@flexradio.com>
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>

logo
/Tune In Excitement^(TM)
PowerSDR^(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems/