On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Steven Hess <flameb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like a finer control over output power in PowerSDR. With my Flex-3000
> in
> the digital modes the power control isn't fine enough. Id like to see the
> ability to adjust in .2 of a watt increments at times. Right now this just
> isn't possible.

Actually, you do have very fine power control. Not only can you adjust the
drive level using the drive control, but you can also adjust the signal
level with the VAC TX level control in 1dB increments. Between the two you
should be able to set any output power in sub 1dB increments. Not sure how
much finer you want than that.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.