From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Gary Warner
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 12:21 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] A safe way to connect to a receive only antenna?

To all,

I have a Flex 3000, and I want to connect a receive only antenna to the
radio.   Is there some foolproof way to connect the receive only antenna
such that I do not accidentally transmit to it?   I know that I can
connect the two antennas to different ports on my manual tuner, but I am
concerned that sooner or later I will forget to move the selector switch
from listen to transmit and fry the receive antenna.

Gary
WG1I