To: <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 1:17 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] Which monitor has the least RFI??

My old Acer monitor is on it's last leg and it emits more RFI than a miss
tuned  Knight Kit T-50 transmitter.  I am looking at wide screen LCD at
least 23 inches.  Anyone one have any experience with a particular type or
manufacturer that does not throw up spurs and noise all over the place on
my Flex 1000.  Less noise from the monitor sure would make me happy!  Any
thoughts???

Dennis n5dpk